1 semi-ripen papaya(about 2 lb)
3 oz dried octopus
3 oz peanuts
2 slices ginger
1/3 dried tangerine peel,water.salt.
____________________1.remove membrane from chicken feet and cut off nails.wash chicken feet.parboil for 3 minutes.dish up and rinse. soak dried octopus until teder. tear off hard membrane.
2.peel papaya.remove seeds and cut into thick pieces.
3. wash peanuts.soak in water for 10 minutes.soak and clean dried tangerine peel.
4. put tangerine peel to a suitable amount of water.bring to a boil.then add chicken feet,octopus.peanuts.and ginger .boil for 10 minutes.turn to low heat and parboil for 1 hour. add papaya. parboil for 1 1/2 hours more season with salt. serve.
- CORGETTES WITH DRIED OYSTER AND CHICKEN SOUP...
- 2 lb courgettes
- 1 lb chicken
- 11/2 oz dried oysters
- 2 slices ginger,water,salt.
- METHOD..... ______________________________________
- shave the green skin of courgettes. wash dried oysters. soak for 1 hour.
- scald and rinse chicken.wash figs.
- bring a suitable amount of water to a boil. put in all ingredients and parboil for 10 minutes. then turn to low heat and parboil for 2 1/2 hours.season with salt.serve.
- fish(sangyu)with apple and white fungus soup....
- 1 oz white fungus
1/4dried tangerine peel.water.salt __________________________________
- wash apples.cut into 4 pieces and core
- soak and trim white fungus.scald and rinse fungus and shin of fish(sangyu)wash figs(mufako)soak and clean dried tangerine peel(kobei).
- put tangerine peel to a suitable amount of water. bring to a boil add all ingredients and parboil for 10 minutes then turn to low heat . parboil for 2 hours more season with salt.serve.______________________________________________________________
FISH HEAD WITH STRAW MUSROOM AND ANGLED LUFFA_________________________________________________
1 fish head
2 1/2 oz straw mushrooms8 oz angled luffa2 slice ginger.2 tsp wine
- REMOVE gill from fish head.wash and pat dry
- remove dirts from straw mushrooms.wash and cut into two sections.scald and rinse
- pell angled luffa.wash and cut into wedges.
- heat wok with a little oil.put in gingger and fish head until both sides turn light brown. add wine. bring suitable amount of water in wok to a boil. put in angled luffa,straw mushrooms. parboil for 10 minutes. season with salt. serve.